Intervals to video

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Jul 13 06:12:59 EDT 2010

On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:39 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:39, Larry Colen wrote:
>

>> On Jul 12, 2010, at 1:02 AM, eckinator wrote:
>>
>>> A buddy of mine has written a timelapse tool for windows that will
>>> output to IIRC avi - would that be of any use?
>>
>> It may.  In theory, one of my computers will boot into Windows XP, so if I can't find something else, I can do it that way.
>>

> You can also group a bunch of still images into a video using Quicktime.  Or is it QT Pro?  Either way, cheap.

I was pointed at avidemux which is free, runs on the big three platforms, and in theory does what I need:
http://www.avidemux.org/admWiki/doku.php

Unfortunately, something wonky is going on with importing the files. If I copy one over, I get somewhere between 10 and 315 files.

My Mac was getting wonky with a file deletion earlier today, so I'm hoping that the problem is with avidemux, and not my computer.

In theory the video will be available at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5i1Rv0zlfk

whenever they are done processing it.

--
Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est