Monitor advice wanted

Gasha cirvis at konts.lv
Tue Jul 13 06:10:34 EDT 2010

I got Dell U2410 monitor 4 weeks ago.
Didn't have enough time to play with it - reinstalling new workstation
also...

So far i like it.
It is one of best monitors you can get for reasonable money.
I spent lot of time reading reviews, etc... before decided to get this.

Viewing angle is not that good, but acceptable. At least no color
shifts. And it looks great in Portrait mode!!!!! My favorite :)
IPS says 178 degree viewing angle. Yes, that is correct.
It just looses 50% of brightness beyound 60 degree angle. But no color
shifts!

However, it is not ideal :)
I like my SONY 17-inch CRT, and it is used also.

Gasha