Be Careful of KEH

Cory Waters cbwaters at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 12 22:02:45 EDT 2010

Morris,
Care to tell us what caused you to send this message today, a full two
years since your unpleasant experience?

I've bought a few things from KEH over the years and had good luck.  It
has been a while since I bought anything from them.  Since the DSLRs hit
the market they've haven't had much of anything I was interested in when
I've stopped by their site.
Cory