Pentax-A SMC 28mm f/2.8 F2.8

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:02:08 EDT 2010

I know, I lived in Dunwoody for a year, I've seen single vehicle
rollovers on I285 achieved at the blistering speed of 12mph.  I feel for
you.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par