OT: Mr. Callan chuckie.

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Mon Jul 12 04:20:22 EDT 2010

I had an email from Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of the UN, over the
weekend. He needed my help with a tricky financial transaction that the UN
wasn't able to handle. Sent him all my bank details and I've been checking
my account online since then just to see the US$50,000,000.00 go through.

Strangely, the bank seems to have made a bit of a booboo, because my
account's showing overdrawn up to the limit, whereas it was in a very
healthy state what with all my redundancy money and everything. Better get
in touch with them soon.