PESO - Mmmm, Columbian

Doug Franklin jehosephat at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 11 11:27:05 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-11 10:51, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> A friend of mine, years ago, had a friend over for a bit of enjoyment of
> a controlled substance that bears a striking resemblence
> to catnip... it came in a small clear plastic bag. Of course, they then
> went out to dinner. when they returned, the bag had been
> clawed open and her cat was sitting under a lamp looking totally crazed.

A guy I knew in college had half-a-dozen or so marijuana plants growing
in a closet, and a 15 pound cat.  He came home from school one afternoon
to find the closet door open, the plants trashed, and the cat lying in
the floor, halfway to comatose, with a large leaf drooping from its
chops.  The cat was never quite the same after that.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)