PESO - Mmmm, Columbian

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 09:50:48 EDT 2010

You should probably not let the cat drink coffee, Caffeine is no more
deadly to cats or dogs for that matter, than to humans, (something like
150mg/per kilogram will will kill a human, and that's a /lot/ of
coffee), but an average cat only weighs about 12 pounds.  The cat is
probably getting a major rush...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par