back in the world of film (sort of) with my MX

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 00:29:08 EDT 2010

Thanks for all the good suggestions everyone.  I found my stainless steel,
two reel developer tank, two brown bottles for chemistry, some old clothes
pins for hanging negatives, and an old roll of film that I used to use to
practice loading the film on the reel.  Now I need a good scanner :-).
Yikes, there's always something to buy. :-).  cheers, Christine