Photographers not terrorists

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:19:33 EDT 2010

2010/7/8 Carlos R <carlos_royo at teleline.es>:

> El 08/07/2010 22:20, P N Stenquist escribió:
> ce.
>>
>> Good for you. It's not often that bystanders will stand up for the
>> oppressed. Bravo!
>>

> Ditto, good for you Ecke.

Thank you Paul and Carlos. To be honest, I was feeling pretty bad
because I was one block of seats away when I heard them yell at him
and had no way to get over there but it gave me the time to talk to
the guy next to me to get him involved as well and we encouraged each
other enough to step in. I was still pretty scared because despite
having played some defense football, I've never been in a real fight
in my life but I don't consider it necessarily a defect.
Cheers
Ecke