Sorting photos

Derby Chang derbyc at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 8 08:06:31 EDT 2010

Doug Franklin wrote:
> On 2010-07-05 21:49, P. J. Alling wrote:
>> Raw Shooter Professional.  The free product was Raw Shooter Essentials,
>> Adobe bought them out and stopped development just when I decided to buy
>> the Professional product. It was simple didn't lock you into any
>> particular way of archiving and produced extremely good conversions, and
>> promoted a very efficient work flow with batch processing..
>
> Yep, I really loved it.  It suits my way of working much better than
> Lightroom or Aperture, specifically because it lets me work my way.

RSE came around at just the right time for me too. Wonderful workflow.
There was one bug they only just squashed before Adobe bought them out -
pics with clipped red channel would oddly go green (which happened often
in my music pics). But for everything else, it was simple, powerful and
fast. Miss it.

derbyc at iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc