OT: trouble again --- but minor.. Epson Twain question.. I got the Epson Perfection 1640su

Ann Sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 19:38:02 EDT 2010

When I had all the trouble with the USB ports we were testing one
swithcing stuff around -- after uninstalling and reinstalling various
drivers including the one for the Twain... I suddenly have lost the
ability to switch from flatbed scanning to slide scanning...

I was able to toggle back and forth easily but now the opening screen I
get does't let me do it...

"help" didnt help   I have a bunch of negs taken on my dear old LX'en
 (as Caesar would say) that i need to scan...

anyone?

T I A
ann