OT PESO - Reach

David Savage ozsavage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:31:02 EDT 2010

Thanks Christine.

I also prefer the head shot. Hockey isn't a game I am really well
versed in so I don't have an internal database of images to draw on.

In a 2 for 1 deal here is my favourite shot of the night:

<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4760112072_8a5fda67d8_o.jpg>

Cally is the manager of the ice rink was kind enough to step in and be
the lighting test model for me while the goalies were finishing
getting their kit on.

She said "What do I do?". I said "goof around". So she did :-)

DS