OT PESO - * (No title)

David Savage ozsavage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:08:26 EDT 2010

Thanks Paul.

As I've said, I think here expressions draws they more than the
brightness of her hip.

That said I wouldn't deliberately light the hip quite as much. But
with a 1 light set-up to make that pose work would require some
masking of the octobox to kill the light on the lower half of the
frame.

Next time.

DS