Newbie

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:12:20 EDT 2010

Welcome aboard, Walt. Had the same problems joining when it was my
turn. Way to go on the K-x and you're off to a nice start with that
photo even though I'd chime in and echo that Velvia nit that's been
flying around here. Don't believe anything Cotty says, he'll have to
eat his hat one day.
Cheers
Ecke