PESO -- Bad News?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:18:30 EDT 2010

Like I said, I really really really missed focus, Focus.  That's full
frame with three doses of focus correction.  My first attempt looked a
bit more natural but I screwed something else up, (deleted, I can't
remember what I didn't like).  I'm putting up with the over-sharpened
look for now.  Maybe I'll revisit when I feel a bit less beat.  Major
heat wave going on here, no air, and I only really want to drink Iced
Tea, and vegetate.