SMC Pentax-A* Macro 1:4 200mm ED

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:29:19 EDT 2010

Kick yourself?  How flexible are you, and are you double jointed?  The
lens however has a reputation of being superb.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par