Testing photography rules in Miami metrorail system

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:56:17 EDT 2010

From: "Bob W"
Subject: RE: Testing photography rules in Miami  metrorail system

 within the next few years, defacto illegal to use an SLR in
>> public.
>>
>> William Robb
>
> it's up to us to resist it as often as we can

The problem is, we don't resist. We let the bullies have their way, and the
next time they are more empowered, more confident in their righteousness and
more aggressive in their methods.
I'm reminded of dogs running a fence every time I read of a photographer
being harassed for having a large camera.
They will never pick on a group of photographers, so the people who go out
en masse and feel empowered because they weren't harassed are doing no good
whatsoever.

William Robb