Sorting photos

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:49:00 EDT 2010

Raw Shooter Professional.  The free product was Raw Shooter Essentials,
Adobe bought them out and stopped development just when I decided to buy
the Professional product.  It was simple didn't lock you into any
particular way of archiving and produced extremely good conversions, and
promoted a very efficient work flow with batch processing..

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par