OT: Happy Canada Day

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:09:30 EDT 2010

"Yup, and they came to a country whose economy was built on slave
labour and until fairly recently, had racial segregation legally
entrenched in it's system."

And, of course, it was our English colonial masters who established
that system of slavery to develop their royal colonies here.  Then
English monarch has created havoc and devastation all over the world.
A good summary can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Empire-England-Ruined-World/dp/1594741735

Dan