PESO: A baseball photo

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 4 16:47:12 EDT 2010

If I understand how Flickr works, this photo should be "private",
visible only to "family". The link below should make you all part of
that family.

http://flic.kr/p/8fMeQf

This is an example of the kind of work I'm having to do for school. This
was one of my "weeklies", rated 4 out of a possible 5 by the instructor.
It's the best grade I've gotten so far in the class.

The people are lit with a Vivitar 285HV balanced with the ambient light
on the field. In fact, if you look on the right hand side, you can see
the strobe head.

I'll take it down next week when I get home and back to my email.