Sun-drenched shutters

Cotty cottycam at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 17:51:47 EDT 2010

On 3/7/10, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

>< http://www.web-options.com/Florac/ >
>
>The graffiti in one of them ('Pour qui trimes-tu?') means 'Who are you
>busting a gut for?'.
>
>Over the next day or two I'll put together a gallery of shots from the
>causse and other hill walks that I did.
>
>Hope you enjoy - comments welcome.

Bob there were half a dozen in that excellent gallery that exceeded all
expectation - simply superb. You know what's nice about this list, you
know people for many years but when you see their work get better and
better all the time, it's very inspiring - we must all feel the same.
Just fabulous work mate - well done.

The blokes on the bench is sheer poetry

--

Cheers,