GESO burner party

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Jul 3 16:22:23 EDT 2010

It's a long story but by parking in front of someone's garage, and not being an asshole when he asked me to move my car, I made a new friend that invited me to a party he was having.  I didn't know anyone there, and it's not my normal crowd, but since other people were taking pictures, I pulled out the little storm trooper, the 50/1.4 and the 31 and had some fun taking pictures of interesting people having fun.

It was an interesting challenge shooting in a new environment.  I think that these are the best from the evening:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624414319476/

--
Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est