Sun-drenched shutters

Ann Sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 16:33:26 EDT 2010

I think it is a really nice travelog...   I'm still crazed here... "no
time to make dessert"  - I'm not gonna elaborate...
the few I might remove were they mine are still good information about
the place and are interesting as such..

I sent the geso to my friends who know France well

Larry - I don't think Bob is wanting or asking for a critique of
individual photos

ann