PESO ISS flyby

Cotty cottycam at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 06:51:57 EDT 2010

What I found amazing about that website is the detail in calculating fly-
by  timings and locations. Not being in north America I used the drop
down menu to select the United Kingdom, thinking that it might give me
London or something, but then it allowed me to select Oxfordshire, and I
damn near fell off my chair when the next drop down had my village of
Alvescot ! 9 or of 10 there for detailing. Missed the full 10/10 by not
having <lying pissed at the end of the garden> and <sat on the can
looking up through the skylight>...

--

Cheers,
  Cotty