OT New York border like 4.5 miles ?

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:03:57 EDT 2010

Read a road sign?  How about a menu board at McDonald's Drive-Thru
lane?  I interviewed customers driving thru once upon a time in
testing new menu board graphics.  When they had a car full of kids and
couldn't read the board, I became distressed!  It's big type and not 4
feet away from you.  One mom told me, 'Oh, I forgot my glasses.'
Regards,  Bob S.