Feed Us Your Photoblog--The Solution

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Jul 2 17:17:30 EDT 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:40 AM, eckinator wrote:

> 2010/7/1 Daniel J. Matyola <danmatyola at gmail.com>:
>>
>> When I post something, I usually say that Comments, Criticisms,
>> Suggestions and Abuse are all Welcome, which is my way of saying
>> "please don't be kind".  I spent 5 years in the Marine Corps, so I've
>> been abused by professionals; it is unlikely  this friendly group
>> could hurt my feelings.
>
> Inspiration, anyone?
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81027441/

One of my favorite lines, and one which was borrowed by Charlie Stross in "Iron Sunrise" was posted by Geoff Miller in alt.peeves:

"Come, Donnie-boy, let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wire brush of enlightenment. "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.peeves/browse_thread/thread/962069cadade545c/cf68b41760e2b296?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=wire+brush+of+enlightenment+alt.peeves+geoffm

The problem with most flame wars is that so many people don't bother to take the time to do it right and be both creative and entertaining.

--
Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est