Feed Us Your Photoblog--The Solution

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Jul 2 17:17:30 EDT 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:40 AM, eckinator wrote:

> 2010/7/1 Daniel J. Matyola <danmatyola at gmail.com>:
>> When I post something, I usually say that Comments, Criticisms,
>> Suggestions and Abuse are all Welcome, which is my way of saying
>> "please don't be kind".  I spent 5 years in the Marine Corps, so I've
>> been abused by professionals; it is unlikely  this friendly group
>> could hurt my feelings.
> Inspiration, anyone?
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81027441/

One of my favorite lines, and one which was borrowed by Charlie Stross in "Iron Sunrise" was posted by Geoff Miller in alt.peeves:

"Come, Donnie-boy, let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wire brush of enlightenment. "

The problem with most flame wars is that so many people don't bother to take the time to do it right and be both creative and entertaining.

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est