PESO: Red Daisies

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:38:06 EDT 2010

Dan,
I do like your red daisies.  Color and focus are good, but especially
the composition with the sweep from bottom to top of the 5
blossoms...very artistic.
I wish Ecke and others would not drop out the url of the image in their replies.
Your fawn picture really gets a different critique given it's
unusual/unique subject matter.
Miserere had/has a web page write-up on the different kinds of photos
we all post.
The fawn falls into the category of 'It's so unusual it doesn't have
to be technically great.'
Regards,  Bob S.