PESO: Tasty

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:37:16 EDT 2010

Thanks, guys, for all your comments.

I live in New Jersey, the most crowded state in the US, about 35 miles
due west of Times Square.  I live in a suburban town, between 20 acres
of Municipally-owned Green Acres woods and a small stream. so they
travel across my year every day.  Our record is 33 deer at one time on
our one acre of land -- three different herds at once, in the front
yard, back yard and side yard.

This is what greeted me as I pulled into the driveway yesterday at
about 6:30 PM:

Here is one fawn eating one of my azalea bushes, while another goes
for a rhododendron.   You can see how they have knocked down the pole
that WERE holding deer netting to protect the rhody:

Thanks again for looking

Dan