PESO: Elephant Rock

Northeast Media northeastmedia at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 1 23:09:04 EDT 2010

Brian

I missed changing the title when I used a existing page as a template for
the new one.
 Thanks for spotting my mistake.

The small blob is a scallop shell and the bird is a shadow in the waves.

As primarily a jouirnalist my first thoughts are to never materially change
a photo by removing anything as it destroys credibility.

 As these photos could be considered as trying to be fine art then I may
have to adjust my outlook to tidying them up.

Thanks
 Phil