filter enablement and cleaning

Rick Womer rwomer1004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 20:48:08 EDT 2010

Ecke,

I'm not sure what you mean by "worst parameters".  Here's an example, though:

(ISO 1600, f/3.5 @ 1/3 sec)

And another:

(ISO 1600, f/4 @ 1/30)

What these two photos share is ISO 1600 and natural dusk light.  ISO 1600 pix taken in artificial light (e.g. downtown Chicago pix) don't have magenta concrete.

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW