Optio W60

Toine toine at repiuk.nl
Thu Jul 1 12:21:18 EDT 2010

I probably try it under water in the swimming pool or fish pond, it
sure feels strange after inspecting the seal in the battery door which
locks with very little pressure. The manuals warns not to jump in the
water with the camera and to avoid waves hitting the camera. At least
I'll feel secure when taking family pics in the rain or snow.

Toine