PESO: The Printmaker's Linens

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 1 03:55:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:06 -0500, "CheekyGeek" <cheekygeek at gmail.com>
wrote:
> This is a bit of a departure for me, but while touring the printmaking
> room at the local university Art Department during my middle
> daughter's Senior Exhibit, I was taken by these fabrics in the window
> light. These were taken with my oldest daughter's point & shoot (which
> is not a Pentax, so perhaps this is not allowed?)
>
>  Can't quite put my finger on it, but they please me and I thought I
> would share with the group.
> : )

Well spotted!  The texture and subtle colours are very appealing.  The
first two are the most attractive, the last two being a bit soft.

Re PESOing non-Pentax images, Peter's right - we aren't that formal, so
you won't be ostracised by doing so.  Recent convention, though is to
label them OT.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters