OT PESO - NSFW Apparently!

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 21:21:02 EDT 2009

From: ann sanfedele
> well I wrote David off list but I can't resist commenting here...
> Frankly, I don't like the photo on any level... but if David shot it for
> a very specific reason for the model, that's a different thing.
> The  plain fact is I'm guessing that the reason it got booted or refused
> or whatever was because her hands were too close to her yoni - in
> combination with her provacative come hither look ( the puns will start
> now)...

I understood him that it only got booted from a single group. Not that
it was a "bad" photo, but that it didn't fit in with what that
particular group's moderator thought should be in there.

The photo is still in David's photo-stream and could be in other groups
as well.

Her hands are no closer to anything than if she'd been wearing "Daisy
Dukes" and jammed them in the pockets.

> I have a friend who sells what you might call artistic nudes and a bit
> of explicit stuff as well and even under the qualification
> of "adult verification required" listings the absolutely forbidden
> content is hands on anything um "down there"
>
> This isn't a matter of "political correctness" in my view either.  It
> bothers me that she looks pregnant, as well.

The nude/semi-nude big pregnant belly is a major seller now-a-days,
although it's usually shot more from the side.