OT PESO - NSFW Apparently!

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 20:54:29 EDT 2009

From: frank theriault
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 5:46 PM, P N Stenquist <pnstenquist at comcast.net> wrote:
>> > "Sexist" has negative implications. And to describe an artful photo like the
>> > one Savage presented as "sexist" is political correctness run amok. But
>> > that's my opinion, and you are entitled to yours.
>
> "Political correctness run amok"?
>
> Calling a photo of a scantily clad young lady sexist is "political
> correctness run amok"?
>
> Okay...
>
>  ;-)

I'd say it depends on the situation when the photo was taken.

As I understand it, the young lady in question was there specifically to
have her scantily clad photo taken. And was happy to do so.

Calling it "sexist" is inappropriate.

Not perhaps "political correctness run amok", but certainly an
undeserved pejorative.