OT: Car buffs, help needed

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 20:11:38 EDT 2009

From: "William Robb"

Being a smooth and courteous driver depends on being in synch with your
vehicle as well as with the driving environment - road conditions,
traffic load, other drivers, pedestrians, cyclists. You have to know not
only what's going on around you, but what's likely to be going on around
you when you get further down the road.

Just because you are unable to shift a manual transmission smoothly
doesn't mean no one else can.