PESO - Two Becomes One

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sat Oct 31 17:26:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/31/2009 12:02:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kwaller at writes:
Very nice (with a very slight tilt). Good  eye!

A suggested improvement would be to more deliberately crop out the  sides
top of the tree, rather than have the merge with the edges that  you have.
Makes it look more like a deliberate crafted choice rather than a
happenstance. Of course if you had some interesting sky toy'd want to
include all of the trees, without any cropping.

Kenneth  Waller

Thanks, Ken.  :-)

I'll try that crop.

Marnie aka Doe