PESO - Two Becomes One

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 17:26:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/31/2009 12:02:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kwaller at peoplepc.com writes:
Very nice (with a very slight tilt). Good  eye!

A suggested improvement would be to more deliberately crop out the  sides
and
top of the tree, rather than have the merge with the edges that  you have.
Makes it look more like a deliberate crafted choice rather than a
happenstance. Of course if you had some interesting sky toy'd want to
include all of the trees, without any cropping.

Kenneth  Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

Thanks, Ken.  :-)

I'll try that crop.