OT PESO - NSFW Apparently!

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 16:10:33 EDT 2009

I didn't see Savage's photo as demeaning in any way. The model was an
attractive lady and was presented as such. The rendering and pose were
artful. Is it wrong to enjoy the beauty of her figure? Many take
pleasure in a beautiful face and nice hair. Should she cover those as
well? She apparently chose how she wanted to be portrayed. Should we
deny her that freedom of expression? Political correctness is out of
control.
Paul