Another wreck, maybe I'll get another photo credit

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Oct 31 15:41:55 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 01:21:11PM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Larry Colen <lrc at red4est.com> wrote:
> > A much smaller set than last time, now that I have a better idea of
> > what the papers want.
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622555312107/
> >
> > more photos, for those who can't get enough at:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622555394741/
> >

> I like all of them.

Thanks. I'm pleased with them because I've had problems everytime I've
tried to shoot accidents and night before. Most of those problems seem
to be from using p-TTL and/or too low of an ISO.

>  Any of them get picked up by the local rags?

One said that she'd take another look in the morning and asked how I
felt about $25. The paper that printed the last said that they don't
have the space budget for it.