FS - isn't it still Friday somewhere???

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 15:28:46 EDT 2009

I did the final proofing ont he FIRST TIME I SAW PARIS engagement
calendar...

If you want it and don't want to get it directly from my lulu
storefront, let me know...

It's only $12.59  --  and if you order more they give you a discount
that incrases a bit for each additional copy.

http://stores.lulu.com/annsan

There are only 4 items there so you um should be able to find it :)

there is a preview - which is always very poor repro quality.  but
you'll get the idea.

Lulu calls it a book.  It is a good size for a true engagement calendar
- 6 x 9  - creamy white stock
paper, easy to write on.

all the photos that are in the calendar are here in my smugmug WORKs in
print area

http://tinyurl.com/ykxy2by

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Paris-Engagement-calendar/9746934_SCVgP

Happy Halloween ( to me that's an oxymoron, actually... I hate it when
the only things on tv are scary and gory!)

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com