PESO - Black Pigeons

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 15:08:17 EDT 2009

I love ravens... they are worlds smarter than pigeons.
Did you know they mate for life?

And tend to find a place to call home and stay there.
That's a shot that's fun and I'd put it into bw I think...

It is hard to resist feeding them... very naughty, but I confess to
doing it just once in winter at
the Painted Desert Blue Mesa OVerlook... I wrote a poem about him.  I
named him "Sam" (I named all ravens "Sam")
 and took a lot of photos :-) )

ann