PESO - Two Becomes One

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Sat Oct 31 15:01:38 EDT 2009

Very nice (with a very slight tilt). Good eye!

A suggested improvement would be to more deliberately crop out the sides and
top of the tree, rather than have the merge with the edges that you have.
Makes it look more like a deliberate crafted choice rather than a
happenstance. Of course if you had some interesting sky toy'd want to
include all of the trees, without any cropping.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f