Car buffs, help needed

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:01:44 EDT 2009

Ken quoted then wrote:
+ Stability control , where the brakes are utilized to control vehicle
dynamics in a turn ie applying the inside rear wheel brake to help in an
understeer in a turn situation.

Once again, not really news, late 90's entrance into common use
No production vehicles come to mind.....

Ken,
How about the c5 and c6 Corvettes.  There's some kind of dynamic
braking going on there.
At least that's what the owners manual says on the '03 Anniversary c5...
Regards,  Bob S.