PESO - Passing Fall (B&W)

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sat Oct 31 13:09:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/31/2009 9:13:14 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
Eactivist at writes:
On the way out of Yosemite  Valley, driving  by the Merced River, I noticed
the water was clear  enough to see the rocks on  the bottom.

In California Fall is a  very, fast, very fleeting season.  (Hmmm, maybe I
should have called it  Fleeting   Fall.)

Comments   welcome.

Marnie aka Doe

Just for fun, thought I'd  try this B&W. Think I prefer the color though,
easier to see it's  water.

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein