Real Actual Print

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:07:32 EDT 2009

There's this bike messenger charity fundraiser Hallowe'en thing
tonight.  There will be a Silent Art Auction, and since we couldn't
find any mutes named Art, we're hanging stuff on the wall for people
to bid on.  I am contributing with this image:

http://mondociclismo.blogspot.com/2009/06/fixed-gear-at-dusk.html

(scroll down and click on the blurry photo).

It's been printed as a 10x15 and I just framed it and ~holy crap~
photos look cool blowed up and hung on a wall.  I spend so much time
looking at photos (mine and others') on a computer screen that I can
forget how photographs are ~meant~ to be viewed!

cheers,
frank