PESO - Half Dome Pow

gldnbearz gldnbearz.pdml at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:36:33 EDT 2009

Hi Marnie-

You got me curious and I started looking through the menus on the
Pentax. And yup, there's on/off settings for both auto exposure lock
w/ AF lock and linking the auto exposure w/ the AF point.

OTOH, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong when I use the AE-L
function to meter off something brighter/darker and then
focus/compose.

- Pat