Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:17:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Sandra Hermann <jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi!  My name is Sandy or jeepgirl.  I have been lurking for awhile, but apparently my setting was wrong in my email so I couldn't post.  (Thanks Doug)  Pentax and I have been friends since Dec of 1995.  Hopefully I have improved a lot since then. I shoot for stress relief.  I am currently unemployed and have some extra time on my hands so I thought I would get back in touch with some of my favorite people.  I hope life is treating you all well!
> For my PESO check out:  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBVQqSnxnVs/SuTFA-InhVI/AAAAAAAACbQ/5jg3p3PN0sY/s1600-h/1.jpg
> The whole blog is open and only shot that I have taken recently.   I have more stuff on Facebook, but it seems to get mixed in with life pictures.
> Tell me what you think!
> Talk to you all again soon

Welcome back.  I recall that you may have been around for a short
while just around the time I got sucked into this vortex (either that
or I heard about you just after you left).

That's a very nice pic.  Not a vantage-point from which I've seen The
Arch before.  Could use a bit more pop on my screen, but I'm looking
on a laptop with a nasty screen (contrast and brightness change with a
change in angle, so I'm never sure what's "right") so can never be
absolutely sure about contrast issues.

cheers,
frank