OT: Car buffs, help needed

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:41:35 EDT 2009

Paul, I am thinking in lines of hybrid engine technology and green
engines of all sorts starting with Blue Motion by VW and of course
Toyota Prius and Honda Insight. In particular, it becomes more and more
like with computers. Not long ago you could buy a car for half dozen
years or more. Today, new version of Prius is so much better than
previous one (at least on paper) that you might want to upgrade. Also,
given the fact that some of the motoring technology lies in the
software, may be some day a firmware upgrade will be a common thing.

I am not a car buff though.

Boris