OT May have some good news Monday

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 04:44:43 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/30/2009 7:43:31 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pentkon52 at gmail.com writes:
For those that may  remember, another bus driver with more seniority
than I, scooped my  Stouffville run from me back in late August. Well,
i have found out she had  the run yanked away from her, and is open for
sign up, as i have done. From  what i have heard, i am the most senior
name on the list, which comes down  Monday.

With any luck, i'll have my old, trusty run back early next  week.

Check the stars, something is lining up for  sure.

Dave

Good luck!

Marnie aka Doe  :-)