peso autumn

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 04:37:30 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/27/2009 7:10:00 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
caguila at earthlink.net writes:
I've been so desk-bound  with work lately that the only thing I've been
able
to photograph is my big  toe.

Though Sunday I went out for a quick walk with the camera and  caught this
very quiet autumn  moment.
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/autumn/index.html

Comments  welcome.
Cheers, Christine

===============
I like the idea,  and it's fun (old world and that riot of color, purple
scarf and red leaves).  But the background appears blown. I'd also lose the
cars. Since you've got it in  a square crop, changing it to an unusual crop
wouldn't make that much  difference.

I played with it a bit, excuse the presumption, to bring up  detail in the
background, and cropping it.

I haven't read the very long  thread yet :-), so maybe someone else made
these suggestions already. I'll take  down my played-with-version once you've
seen it.

http://www.mapphotography.com/christines2.jpg

HTH, Marnie