PESO - Two Becomes One

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 03:59:20 EDT 2009

The Yosemite literature says it doesn't really  have fall colors. Well,
that's true, not like a fall colors in the Eastern  US.

There are, however, two types of trees that turn color. One goes  orange,
and the other goes yellow. And when they are interspersed with dark  pines,
and the light hits them, the combination is quite beautiful.

These  two weren't with contrasting pines -- I just liked the total image
they  made.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/twoone.htm

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)