PESOs: Bo Peep and Good Witch Gracie

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sat Oct 31 03:41:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/30/2009 8:51:42 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at writes:
At the Halloween  parade in Gracie's school about an hour ago. K7D and
DA*50-135. Both  are ISO 3200, f2.8. Bo Peep and her sheep are at
1/125th. Grac  is at 1/50th. Both are 50mm focal length. I would have
liked to have  gotten lower for Gracie's pic, but I was packed in
between spectating  parents.

Grace  looks cute as can be. I just read about Halloween parades at grammar
schools in  a fiction book. Hadn't heard of them before that. I think it's
a neat thing to  do, let's the kids show off.

In other words, cool.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein